Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Portable Audio For Travel Tips

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Unless's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2021
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Portable Audio For Travel Tips

    I’m going on a long international flight next month and I’m worried about the entertainment options on the plane. I’d like to have a few hundred songs saved on my tablet just in case the seatback screen doesn't work or has a bad selection. What is the most efficient way to download a bunch of music quickly so I am prepared for twenty hours of travel time? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member MichaelSano's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Portable Audio For Travel Tips

    International flights are the ultimate test for any digital library. I always make sure I have twice as much music as I think I’ll need because you never know what mood you’ll be in when you are stuck in a cabin for that long. Also, don't forget a good pair of noise-canceling headphones! It makes a massive difference when you are trying to sleep or just zone out to your tunes.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Jakaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Posts
    455
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Portable Audio For Travel Tips

    Preparing for a long trip requires a bit of digital housekeeping to ensure you aren't bored at thirty thousand feet. You should definitely prioritize variety so you have podcasts, upbeat music, and maybe some ambient sounds for sleeping. Mp3Juice can be a very helpful resource when you are trying to round out your collection before a big departure. This site helps you locate specific tracks that might be missing from your current local library so you can fill those gaps quickly. Just make sure you do all your downloading while you still have a fast home connection to save time. Being fully prepared with an offline library will make those long hours over the ocean pass by much more quickly and comfortably.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •